The Oasis is fully accessible, with concrete pathways throughout the grounds. The bottom level of the bungalows is also fully accessible, with the upstairs open loft area for family, friends or carers.
Our retreat features:
- • Plenty of turning space, support ramps and easy access from room-room
- • Open plan living areas with wide doorways to other rooms
- • Kitchen benches with open space at a suitable height to fit wheelchair underneath
- • Microwave, oven and cooktop at an accessible height
- • Handrails in bathroom for shower and toilet
- • Frameless shower areas for wheelchair access
- • Ability to control lights from bed
- • Hoists and commodes available to hire locally
- • Outdoor jacuzzi spa
There are plenty of wonderful wheelchair accessible activities in Port Stephens, including whale watching cruises, marina boardwalks, 4WD sand dune tours and fishing charters. We also have a beach wheelchair available to hire.