Pets are very welcome at The Oasis by prior arrangement. Our Pet Friendly bungalows have small fenced back terraces and pets can stay inside these cabins. A fee of $15 per pet applies.
There are two dog friendly beaches nearby; Bagnalls Beach (an off leash beach approx 10 minutes drive away) and Birubi Beach (an on leash beach approx 5 minutes away).
Nelson Bay Kennels & Cattery also provide an excellent pet boarding service and are located just 3 minutes drive from The Oasis. With prior arrangement, you can take your pet for ‘day outings’ during their stay.
For more information, visit www.nelsonbaykennels.com
Our Pet Friendly Rules:
- Pets are not to be left alone or unattended in cabins;
- Dogs are to be on leash within O’Carrollyn’s grounds (unless in fenced backyards of cabins);
- Pets are not permitted on any furnishings inside the cabins;
- Dog poo must be picked up promptly and binned;
- Pets should be under control and not disturbing other guests at all times (no persistent barkers or un-socialised dogs);
- We have native wildlife within the grounds, including kangaroos, koalas and possums, therefore dogs must be supervised at all times;
- Please BYO bowls, bedding, leashes and anything else your pet may need during their stay.
- You are required to read, sign and present a copy of our pet friendly terms and conditions on arrival at O’Carrollyn’s Eco Retreat.