Workshops & Classes
The Oasis is a versatile venue for a range of social or corporate functions and events. Five acres of natural melaleuca forest and landscaped subtropical gardens create an idyllic and spacious setting for groups to enjoy.
• School Groups
• Family Functions
• Workshops & Retreats
• Disabled Groups
Our retreat features:
- • A unique ecological environment – something different from the standard holiday park;
- • 5 acres of natural melaleuca bushland and gardens with Australian wildlife (including koalas!)
- • Spacious cabins with bedroom downstairs and an large open plan sleeping area upstairs, perfect for students and an adult supervisor or teacher;
- • Communal outdoor undercover BBQ areas for group cooking and dining;
- • Other useful facilities including a function room, a huge permanent covered learning area, fire pit and an outdoor covered stage area.
- • Bush-beach setting, just 500m to One Mile Beach (with our own beach access track!)
- • Convenient location, within 5-15 minutes drive of the main Port Stephens destinations and activities.
- • Onsite coordinator to assist with itinerary recommendations, bookings and transport
The Oasis is an ideal destination for school groups and camps. We’re conveniently nearby to all the exciting activities and sights which Port Stephens has to offer and there are plenty of things to keep students engaged and entertained. Surrounded by beaches and national parks, our setting creates the ideal natural environment for outdoors activities and adventure.
We have an onsite Group Coordinator to assist with organising itineraries and bookings. Whether your school is looking for an action packed sports camp, or an educational excursion, we can recommend suitable programmes to suit your requirements.
The Oasis has a fantastic set up for family functions e.g. birthdays and reunions, with self contained family bungalows and an ideal bush-beach location. We’ve got a flexible approach and are more than happy to work with you on your function requirements.
For further information please download our Group Information Package or contact Jessica, our Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 02 4982 2801