The Oasis is a stunningly beautiful 5 acre resort immersed in nature which exudes calm and serenity. It is the perfect location for your next business offsite, meeting or small group conference.
Using our venue for your next offsite is the ideal way in which to remove your team from the day to day pressures of the office and take time out to be immersed in a beautiful natural setting. Effective offsites help to foster creativity, renewal, team building, connection and celebration. A lack of distractions provides an effective environment in which to strategise, brainstorm and re-focus your team. You can also incorporate some fun team building activities
The property is surrounded by a vast melaleuca forest and is filled with paths of lush tropical gardens. It houses a central billabong, a dam and is home to a large variety of local wildlife. There are 9 cabins onsite, all nestled within the abundant gardens which can accommodate up to 45 people if sharing rooms or 18 people in private rooms. You can use our venue for day hire or for multi day stays.
The Oasis is a short level walk to stunning One Mile Beach in incredible Port Stephens and 10 minutes drive to all the amenities of Nelson Bay.
There is a long list of team building activities available in our neighbourhood including: quad biking safaris, dolphin or whale watching cruises, sand boarding, camel safaris, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, shark and ray encounters, sunset cruises, go karting, fishing safaris, day tours to Broughton Island, hiking, diving, swimming and much more.
Wellness services, such as massages, meditation, relaxation, business coaching, yoga and pamper packages can also be added as required.
Book a multi-day stay across all or some of our nine cabins, or hire our event spaces for the day only. Central conference space hire starts from only $1000 per day.
Contact us to discuss your offsite or small conference needs
Each cabin has been recently updated and includes:
- A large covered 250m2 central covered deck for breakouts, dining, socialising and bar. (This deck has part of the melaleuca forest growing through it!).
- A 50m2 air conditioned conference room with all conference furniture
- Catering kitchen, service and dining area with all servery, cutlery and crockery
- Numerous break out areas on the property including a variety of garden spaces, the deck plus up to 8 private rooms in the wellness centre.
- On site manager
- Use of common areas including the resort gardens, garden seating and the pool
- Free wifi and TV screen
- Projector and screen
- Catering and bar packages available
- 600 metres to beautiful One Mile beach and café
- Under 10 mins drive to Nelson Bay, 2.5 hours from Sydney CBD and 25 mins from Newcastle airport
- Excellent restaurants and bars are a short 10 min drive away
Choose to add, for an extra charge:
- Accommodation across up to 9 recently updated self-contained cabins sleeping 18 people in private rooms. Two cabins have the option of hot tubs. Note up to 5 guests can be catered for per cabin on a shared room basis. We have a wheelchair friendly cabin.
- Quality catering, bar and service staff available for all your catering needs.
- Additional services from our range of wellness treatments available at our Wellness Centre on site. Massage, oxygen therapy, reiki, facials, sauna, yoga, meditation, psychic readings etc are all available onsite.