“The Oasis” retreat features 5 beautiful acres of tranquil Melaleuca forest surrounded by sub-tropical gardens, and trickling water features.
Wandering through the 5 acres of gardens you feel immersed in nature and far from the modern world. It is a peaceful, serene and calming place, perfect for a retreat.
Native wildlife is commonly seen at “The Oasis”. The dam houses a large family of resident ducks and native birds, while lizards, turtles, possums, echidnas and the occasional koala make The Oasis their home.
Central retreat facilities include a 80m2 private yoga room overlooking the billabong, an adjacent large deck for socialising or dining, and a large central kitchen with BBQs etc.
The Oasis has a full onsite wellness centre providing a range of wellness services, such as: massage, meditation, relaxation, reiki, business coaching, sauna, ice baths, yoga, sound healing, beauty services etc on site. You can design your own retreat using as many services as you desire.
Full pamper packages can also be designed and added as required.
Stunning One Mile beach is a short 600m level walk away as is access to one of the best coastal walks in NSW, the new Tomaree to Fingal Bay coastal walk.
The resort includes 9 recently upgraded, spacious and self contained cabins that can each sleep up to 5 people. Two cabins also have hot tubs. The cabins are spacious at 80m2 and include a large lofted area.
We can organise all required catering if needed or you can BYO. Coffee/Tea and drinks can also be arranged. If catering is required we can provide you with various options.
There is a long list of activities available in our neighbourhood. See out Things to do tab.
Excellent restaurants and bars are a short 10 min drive away. Ask us for recommendations!
You can book a multi-day stay across all or some of our nine cabins, or hire our event spaces for the day only.
Retreat Facilities include;
- A large covered 250m2 central covered deck for meditation, classes, dining, socialising and bar or just relaxing.
- A 80m2 air conditioned yoga room with screen, bollards and other props
- Catering kitchen, service and dining area
- Numerous private meditation and quiet reflection areas on the property including a variety of garden walks, sitting areas and quiet nooks.
- Use of common areas including the resort gardens, garden seating and pool (in season)
- Free wifi
- Catering and bar packages available
- Wellness centre onsite with a range of services, plus an infrared sauna
Choose to add, for an extra charge:
- Accommodation across up to 9 recently updated self-contained cabins sleeping 18 people in private rooms. Two cabins have the option of hot tubs. Note up to 5 guests can be catered for per cabin on a shared room basis.
- Quality catering, bar services and staff available for all your catering needs.
- Table, chair, PA and tableware hire.
- Additional services from our range of wellness treatments available at our Wellness Centre on site. Massage, reiki, facials, sauna, yoga, meditation, sound healing, pamper packages etc are all available onsite. Advance bookings are required.
Contact us now for pricing and to discuss your next retreat.
Wellness Retreat Pricing
Including shared accommodation for two nights for up to 10 people and central yoga room and deck hire.
Design your own retreat by adding from the full range of wellness services onsite. Do it all yourself, or mix and match.